Top Header

Welcome to Yash Immigrations Company


United States

Yash Immigrations is the best USA Education Consultants. The number of international students in the United States is rising with more and more students choosing the USA as they study destination to pursue higher education. International students see the USA has a country to broaden their experience, culture and continue the education.
The United States Education System The education system is very well regulated and controlled, unlike other countries, the United States central government does not control the educational system. In contrary, the higher education systems are either controlled by private schools or public schools and the major difference between the two types of schools is the cost. Private schools are more expensive to attend public schools only because private schools do not get any government funding whereas public schools to receive funding.
Education is mandatory in the USA until the age of 16, and majority students do finish high schools. After completing 12 years of primary and secondary school, the students often begin post-secondary learning or higher education. The first level of higher education is undergraduate study and the student may choose to further pursue their education to receive graduate education also known as postgraduate education.
Undergraduate Study University students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree are called ‘undergraduates’. Most universities offer undergraduate students a liberal education, which means students are required to take courses across several disciplines before choosing one major field of study in which to specialize. Undergraduate students will often ask each other, ‘what is your major’ meaning ‘what is your specialization’
Courses in most universities are only one semester long. Each course is assigned several credit hours, generally based on how much time is spent in a class. Most courses are three credits, but some might be one, two, four or five credits.

Graduate study
Students who pursue Master’s or Doctoral degree are called ‘graduate student’. Graduate and professional programs are specialized, meaning student have one field of study from the beginning.


Official Academic Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended, undergraduate and graduate. These are generally submitted directly to the evaluation agency.
Transcript Evaluations: Transcripts from schools, colleges and universities outside of the U.S. must be evaluated by an agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluators , the Association of International Credential Evaluators , the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers .
Evidence of English Proficiency: Test of English as a Foreign Language , International English Language Testing System and the Pearson Test of English .
G.R.E., G.M.A.T


An additional $3,000 must be reflected for a spouse and each additional child if they will be joining the student as a dependent during their study at University.

As soon as you receive your I20, you are eligible to apply for an F-1 visa

Obtain a passport from the appropriate office of your government. During your stay in the United States, your passport must remain valid at all time for at least 6 months into the future.
Read all the information on the SEVIS Form I-20 A-B, especially page 2, where your legal responsibilities as an F-1 student in the United States are explained.
Sign item 11 on page 1 of the SEVIS Form I-20 A-B.
Take your passport, SEVIS Form I-20 A-B, and financial documentation to the nearest United States Embassy or Consulate. The US Consular official will review your papers, and if all is in order, issue you an F-1 student visa, which will permit you to enter the United States. Each visa has an expiration date.


You must check visa’s expiration date before departing for the U.S. If needed, you HAVE to renew your visa as soon as you plan to travel.

You must show the US Embassy or Consular Officer that

You have the funds to cover all of your expenses for the duration of your stay in the United States. If your support is from personal and/or family funds, be prepared to show bank statements, letters of credit, and even proof of the annual salary and total available assets of yourself and/or your family. You must at least demonstrate that you meet the financial requirements indicated on your SEVIS Form I-20 A-B.
You plan to return to your country after you complete your studies. To do this, you may have to show that you have a good reason to return home.
You should demonstrate that you have strong ties to your country and will return home. If you cannot prove these points to the US Embassy or Consular Officer, he/she may deny the visa. You may have to prove these points at two different locations: once at the US Embassy or Consular Office when you request your visa and then once again when you enter the United States with the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.«